If you need to know “Who Wrote It?”
Certain forensic details in a person’s handwriting can serve as compelling evidence in the courtroom. Forensic handwriting and document services is another tool you can use to help resolve your questions and get realistic proof for your case. For instance:
- Is a signature genuine or has it been forged?
- Has a document been altered?
- Did a certain suspect write an anonymous note?
- Is a painting or other item genuine or fake?
For forensic evaluations, we can help you discover possible outcomes of a proper forensic investigation.
Whether this is the first time you are turning to forensics for your investigation, directing a civil or criminal lawsuit, or wanting to find the truth, please search this website to get answers and learn more.
Jacqueline Joseph, a certified forensic document examiner and evidence consultant, has been located in downtown Portland, Oregon since 1992. She is qualified to testify in court and uses court-accepted forensic standards and equipment that may help you gain the proof you seek and answers you need. Clients include:
- Attorneys and Legal Department Staff
- Human Resources Managers
- Business Owners and Contractors
- Insurance Professionals
- School Administrators
- Managers of Retail/Shopping Centers
- Hospital Executives
- Property Managers
- Doctors, Dentists, Medical Professionals
- Collectors of artwork/memorabilia
We can help you now! Call for a consultation today.